Monday, June 4, 2007

4th June, 2007 Latest Reviews




Freddie is Freddie! He neeeeeeds you! D'you know the stuff you teach him he never forgets. He is a dream with his feet and he never swings round when brushing his sides now.
LRB May 2007
Thanks for a really good long reining session today. What a lovely horse, Petra was so good with me and I enjoyed riding her.
EB 11.5.07
Morgan is doing very well with me now. I am very confident with her, around the stable and riding too.
YR 11.5.07
Kennedy was on his best behaviour - the vet actually commented and congratulated me on how far Kennedy had come
Sharon Yale 19.5.07
Anyway had to tell you how good Crackerjack was yesterday, 1st time we have done anything since your visit last Thursday. We got him into the pound and Andy soon had the headcollar on then walked him up to the top field. A big thank you for your help and guidance as we would not be anywhere near doing what we are without it xx
From KL 18.5.07
Dear Sarah,A very big thank you for spending the afternoon with L-horse, it was as if you were inside my head, doing the things that I wanted her to learn without being told, a very humbling experience.... if only every horse owner bringing a youngster in to this world had the foresight to spend just one day at one of your demonstrations.
From VB 23.5.07
We had a fabulous day and learnt lots, thanks for taking the time to organise it. The setting was absolutely perfect - you are very lucky, I can't believe how quickly all the horses settled. I am now looking forward to settling T-horse into his new bit and binning his flash!!!
From Jo Sawford following the bitting clinic 4.6.07
Thank you so much for inviting me yesterday it was for me a perfect day good organisation, good company, and venue and nice clients.
From Hilary Vernon 4.6.07