Sunday, June 6, 2010

6th June, 2010 The Jessica and Ziggy Show














This morning I gave a small demonstration to visitors to the Woodgreen Open Day working with two horses owned by local people. Jessica, a 3 year old New Forest pony by Farriers Rambler, and then Ziggy, a coloured cob. Jessica was a little bit worried about new and novel things and Ziggy was very laid back. A great opportunity to do something for the village and contribute to the funds for the community shop.
"Good afternoon Sarah, my wife and I attended the open village day and were lucky enough to see your demo on horse psychology.... I am a bit wary of horses, maybe a bit scared of their size and my ability to control them. Your demo certainly gave us some insight to horse behaviour and encouraged me to try and cope with my wariness."MP
"...thank you so much for the pictures of Jessica. I think she learnt a great deal that day, not just about umbrellas and tarpaulins, but also about bunting, balloons and crowds of people! She was very good, we were all very proud of her, and she looks lovely in the pictures." Niki, Jessica's owner.
The open day raised more than £6,000 for the shop funds.