Friday, July 9, 2010

9th July, 2010 Peat



Peat was the pony I told you about that, when he attended his last show, made off with his lead rein in order to go and see a foal in another class. We had a groundwork session for about an hour and a half.

"I thought that you might like to have an update on Peat's progress, took him to show Sunday, he was a very good boy, listened and responded to requests and only had one little jump around (although was hard not to as just yards away in the next ring massive hunters were cantering past Peat). He won the best "forest bred" rosette. Thank you for your help, as you have has shown me how to nip in the bud in a polite but firm way any mischievous thoughts Peat may have had. He certainly seems to be enjoying doing things together and is quite content to let me take to lead. I now have the confidence to take him to the New Forest show, which prior to your visit I was planning to pull out of." TS