Thursday, June 9, 2011

9th June, 2011 The Jack mobile....




It's always a joy to go out for a walk with Jack and with the prospect of two weeks off, I took him out on the Forest this afternoon. We met a lady with three dogs and she didn't bat an eyelid at seeing a loose horse wandering along with his walker - I wonder if she realised that this isn't normal.


I have sold my horse trailer and ordered a stock trailer from Ifor Williams. As well as the standard stock trailer fittings it has horse partitions and a rubber floor so will be perfect for all sort of set ups - travelling loose and travelling tied. It will mean that I can get Jack out to a proper cross country course and show jumps for fun. It also means I'll be able to work with remedial loaders and poor travellers with lots of options. I'll need CCTV and to take my commercial transportation test.