Sunday, February 17, 2013

17th February, 2013 Cross Country


Little did I know that my true forte would be cross-country. sadly without a horse. Today it was the Drovers Trail and Adventurer Racing Drovers Half Marathon which I completed in 2 hours and 23 minutes or thereabouts. It wasn't quite as savage as the Rough'n'Tumble although there was a very steep hill up through Fovant Badges and the course was 3.6 miles longer.




The off. I was in the middle order somewhere here but I wasn't going to be that gregarious for long!


 Four mile mark and I am going to chuck all my clothes at David (not really ALL of them) as it is quite warm.



 Mile eight and we have come up the hill at Fovant Badges - no time to do any touristing though.


Mile 13.6 (the meanies) and nearing the end. Raisin and biscuit Yorkie Bar and a healthy cake waiting for me back in the Jockey's canteen at the racecourse.