Wednesday, June 14, 2017

15th June, 2017 Casterbridge


Last trip to Dorchester for the day, yesterday, to help Jane with her PRE, Tia, a horse I first met four years ago.


First I had to make sure that the rest of the family had been fed - actually I just said, me, me, me as soon as I saw Mike take the bottles down to the lambs.


We did three separate sessions with Tia who has had a bit of time off work - leading her out...


...and doing some mounting work.


We had a very colourful audience...


Dory, the Dartmoor cross pony is particularly delightful.


and twenty-seven year old, Lipizzaner, Easter looks amazing for her age.


Meanwhile, Tracey was on foal watching duties and almost had a heart attack when she couldn't find any of the ponies. They were sardined in to the field shelter but quite happy away from the flies.


The sun was definitely out...