Monday, August 14, 2017

14th August, 2017 Old Friends

Recently I went to visit Anna and hold her for the farrier again. These days she comes up to me to ask me to put her head-collar on and I always give her a good groom and a lovely scratch. I will always keep her in my diary since her owners are elderly and can't manage her by themselves. I have a special affinity with this girl, even though she pulls some terrible faces at me and the farrier, her emotions are always close to the surface and she knows what she likes and what she doesn't like. She's all horse.

My ears can go forwards
I took the opportunity to go and see Chancer too. He's still living with all of his Welsh mates on a big hill and looking very well. I took his hat off to say hello and then put it back on again.


Juma was fed up with the flies and looking rather tired this afternoon.