Thursday, November 2, 2017

2nd November, 2017 New Eyes

Whoops! Realised that it has been a good six months since I last went to town, or in the case of Salisbury, a city, and I actually felt quite edgy about being there. Everything from parking the car to finding my way to Specsavers and the appointment itself. I would draw the analogy of when Théoden came back into work and suddenly realised that everything was quite big and new. I was pleased to be able to go back to the Forest where I always feel earthed. The Americans might call this Forest-sour as in 'Barn-sour' which always sounds like the opposite of not wanting to leave the barn.


Salisbury is a beautiful city with fantastic historic architecture and of course its great cathedral.

I prefer open spaces in the Forest where Juma's sisters were relaxing in the sun...





Blue and Blue seem happy...


Henrietta is pointing at something...



On the other side of the woods Nelly and her boys are always pleased to see me and my buckets.







...and the Forest ponies are enjoying the radiant sunshine too.