Saturday, April 6, 2024

Principality

Ruth sent me this rather gorgeous photograph of Prince. Although it annoys the staff when he actually joins in with the classes in the school arena (they only need to shut the gate!) he  now stands and observes everything that is going on in the yard and last week that included a Pony Club Rally. 

The things he has taught Ruth are immeasurable. She wasn't a horsey lady in the slightest but now she is sent to catch any horse that is being difficult. Prince needs to look out though because his next feat will be having his teeth cleaned. 

After 77 days of recovery I can drive again although putting the car into reverse is painful. I've been walking two or three miles a day with various non-horsey friends (it's interesting to talk about other things for a change!) I am duty with the horses this week although I hope to have a small assistant - more on this to follow.