Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6th January, 2010 Five day Handling the Semi-Feral Foal Course


I am delighted to have been asked to go back to Widecombe in the Moor to run another Handling the Semi-Feral Foal Course in 2010. The course which will run from 25th to 29th October will see students working with 2 ponies each and training them from start to finish - teaching them to accept touch, accept a headcollar, lead and have their feet picked up. Places are limited. Click on the poster to see an enlarged version.
With my dream team of organisers - Kathryn, Natalie and Ro - and my dream team of trainers (David, Julie, Jenny C, Celia, Derry, Sheila and Jenny M) I am really looking forward to this course already. The New Forest element of the team will all be staying in one big cottage so it should be chaos but fun. I am thrilled to bits to be reunited with Jenny Major who worked alongside me at the Exmoor Pony Centre and was brilliant even though she had only been in post for a week.