Sunday, August 1, 2010

1st August, 2010 Touch me in the morning....











This weekend I held an Equine Touch course at the fields with Equine Touch practitioner and instructor, Lara Neighbour. She's an excellent trainer. All of the horses really enjoyed it and Chancer fell asleep throughout his session. With one day to go, our brains are all rather full.
Equine Touch is a non-diagnostic, noninvasive, energy and connective soft tissue discipline which works at a complete holistic level; that is, it addresses the equine as a whole without paying any particular attention to any named problem as such.
E-mails received after the course......
"Thank you all for making this weekend's course such a lovely one - and an extra thank you Sarah and ponies for being a great host and fab venue." Lara Neighbour
"I am so astonished! I did a basic body balance on my little Exmoor mare this morning and as she is such a sweetie didn't bother to have anyone hold her or anything. I finished the hindquarters and she was nodding quietly, moved to forequarters and as I did the blocks she looked rather cross and as I started my inch worming she swung round to really bite and then just stood there shaking her head and then yawning and yawning. I couldn't believe I would get such a strong reaction to what appears to be such a gentle touch. Just sharing . . . will do the other three over the next week with a handler!" Carol Mussell