Thursday, July 14, 2011

14th July, 2011 Unanimous decision












When all three of your horses take to someone instantly it's hard not to be jealous. No. seriously, I think horses are a great judge of character and Chancer, Theoden and Petra all worked really sweetly for Jenny B today. It's tempting to want you horses to love you the most and not to want to be with anyone else but it does them no favours. All of my horses are turning in to great teaching horses and earning their keep very quietly. The great news is that Jack-Jack will shortly be mine too - just need to transfer his passport into my name.




Jenny and I have been working on energy and tension levels and how to reduce your aids down to the minimum number and the maximum softness. All of the horses felt just how relaxed she was and the tables were turned when Jenny showed me a technique for asking Chancer to come forward that he clearly preferred to mine. I shall pinch that then!