Sunday, April 28, 2013

28th April, 2013 DTARmined



Time for another race run today. Just 10k but it started off with two miles straight up hill. Finished in 1 hour and 1 minute but wished I had my horse all the way round. I have now run almost 900 miles in preparation for the marathon which is still 6 months away. So far I have raised £750 for the Shy Lowen Charity for my efforts and I will be forever grateful for the donations I have received. Today's event was organised by the Drovers Trail and Adventure Racing team and it was a lovely friendly event.

There's now just one month to go before I start on my marathon training proper and I shall be following a programme set by The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer book as amended by Sally, my personal trainer. The Amsterdam Marathon is due to take place on Sunday 20th October, 2013.