Monday, January 19, 2015

19th January, 2015 Catching Up


Always great to catch up with Guy the Farrier and find out what has been going on in his life for the last couple of months. Nice to spend time close to my darling Petra too who is such a good girl for the farrier and a sweetheart to be around. Without her and her problems with being caught and being rugged all those years ago I'd still be stuck in a courtroom fretting about the lack of fresh air and the state of my nails. I'd certainly not have an almost foolproof way of catching a horse.

 

Theoden had a wander around the inclosure after he'd had his feet done and enjoyed browsing on the different trees and grasses.


"My wonderful (dangerous, mental, crazy, worried, misunderstood -depends who you talk to) mare has spent twenty minutes this evening catching me out in a huge field, leaving her friends to come and be with me, follow me...... Such an amazing feeling. thank you Sarah Weston for teaching us a new way of communicating with each other. It's made so much difference." SB on Facebook