Tuesday, March 7, 2017

7th March, 2017 Stuttering

I am aware that this blog is losing its flow a bit at the moment especially as I am keeping a secret at the same time as writing a book, there are words I can say and words I can't, and none of them are making their way on to here!


The book isn't going to be a How-to-Do book, nor a How-to-Be book, and so I thought I would share some of that with you, in an more ordered way, over the next few weeks. For those that have had me out in the past, some of it should be recognisable, at least I hope so!



Don't let anyone tell you that knowing how to be (or do) around horses is a gift, although it can be in part, it is also something that can be learned, looked at in a logical way, and once you find your central beliefs, it all makes sense...and hopefully to the horse too.