Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21st April, 2010 Chillin' and Splashin'











What does your bog standard RA do on her day off? Well, quite apart from the fact that I have been holding my breath, waiting to hear news of Maverick who was having his operation today, I have been out and about with my camera this morning and doing a bit of work with Jenny's Splash this afternoon. Maverick is fine by the way and due to come home again tomorrow - he had a retained testicle which meant that he had to have a general anaesthetic.
The ponies at the top all live on Woodgreen Common where there was an array of sunbathers this morning to rival that on Bournemouth beach. Splash is learning that just because something looks like a stick doesn't mean that it is a stick; it can actually be something quite pleasant!
Before anyone shouts "Get a Life!" I am going out to supper this evening with David and then to the theatre to see Sean Lock, the comedian.....oh and then I am driving down to Tabitha and George's in Chard so that I can be there when their vet comes to geld Magic and Merlin tomorrow morning. More holding of breath then.....