Thursday, February 20, 2014

20th February, 2014 Just saying...



Credit: Audrey Scott-Hopkins

"...don't ask me how it's taken this long, but I am FINALLY reading No Fear No Force - and I feel like coming and giving you a great big hug! It's so very well-written and clear that even if I hadn't seen these techniques in action at Shy Lowen, I'd probably still feel able to have a go with the book as a guide. Your compassion (which obviously I already know you have in bucketloads) and desire to help make these ponies' lives easier is apparent even for the reader who's never had the pleasure of meeting you. I'm sure it has done a lot of good and every foal and feral pony handler should have a copy. Looking forward to reading the rest of it xxx" Kellie O'Shea, Trustee and Volunteer at the Shy Lowen Charity