Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Rock-a-bye Baby


Dave is in this picture

I am a bad bad wife. I managed to clobber David on the head with my car boot lid but after the pain had worn off he seemed to fine whilst I was guilt-ridden. Nevertheless he brought his hoof-trimming kit over to the horses and everyone formed a disorderly queue.

Having trimmed Theoden's hooves we decided to have a nice rest lying in the hammocks, and the horses came over to see if they could help.


Do you need to swing a bit more?

I wonder if this needs untying?

Or this?


Outside, grey Blue and Nanny were also hanging around to see if the girls were about. I had to tell them again that they are not living here any more. Thank goodness they have each other. 


David has since been to the hospital with blurred vision, nausea and a headache and was diagnosed with concussion. He is now having an enforced holiday so that he can give his poor brain a rest!