Sunday, November 25, 2012

25th November, 2012 Temporary Halt


While I slogged my way around a gruelling up hill and down dale thirteen mile course this morning with oppressive rain clouds looming over head and gale force winds contemplating the trees and mud and puddles and everything everywhere, ALL David had to do was amble to the top end of our track and take a photo of me, then wander to the bottom end of our track some twenty minutes later to do the same and then go to the end of the race to take a picture of me going over the line. I achieved my part of the deal, David unfortunately failed his since not only did he miss the middle and the end, he didn't have a memory card in the camera when he was at the beginning either! The only proof I have that I DID IT, is this medal. Downton Half Marathon completed!

I'm off to HorseWorld in the morning, complete with Theoden who I promise not to leave there, to work with their staff for a week. In the absence of my own good camera, I have forced Jessops to loan me one, so we should have lots of pictures by the end. However, all will be quiet here until next weekend.