Saturday, November 16, 2013

16th November, 2013 If I Won an Oscar (Which of Course I Won't)

Theoden, who has never suffered experts gladly
I'd have so many people to thank. From my Mum who practically gave birth to me on a horse through to Tamsin and Rachael who entrusted me with their horses for training. Then there would be David for putting up solar powered lights in the barn and worked so hard with Charly and Anthony to get the gravel down to banish some of the mud. And my lovely girlfriends Julie, Sally and Tracey who rallied round doing those last minute jobs and were generally supportive. I don't know what I have done to deserve such great friends. Russell and Kim for their skill as photographers. Of course, Kelly Marks for being so generous with her time, wisdom and friendship and  all the horses that have endeavoured to teach me all that they know. Star turns in due course for Otterley and Hiccup the pigs and their owner, Emma.