Friday, November 29, 2013

29th November, 2013 Filly-sophical

My last session with Lark so I was extremely pleased when she came up and offered to be caught outside in the small paddock. She's a shy little thing but growing in character all the time. She is particularly interested in finding out where the breath comes out of my face given that I have such a pathetically short nose.






Off to see a completely different kettle of fish this afternoon (or should that be a different cup of tea? as I blurted out when being filmed). Dalai is a six month old Hanoverian filly with the longest legs. We were doing some very basic groundwork and foot handling.


By changing the subject every fifteen minutes we were able to work for longer than we would otherwise and she made good progress in all directions.

"Thank you so much for yesterday.  It was really great to meet you too and help me with Dalai.  I will definitely use all the notes you have given me - they are great for reference as well." LF