Wednesday, May 10, 2017

10th May, 2017 Moon Rising


Yesterday was Moon's last session and brought us up to some 24 hours work in total. Each hour we've worked with her, each day we have worked with her over the last two weeks, she has made some significant progress.


Although I couldn't drape the scarf over her, I could drape it over the feather duster and use the tail ends of it to help waft away the flies; anything to prove to her that we can be useful. This also desensitised her further down her body.


First touch on the left hand side...


...and her 'go-go' rather than 'no-go' areas have extended.


I also had my first sit on a horse of 2017 and am looking forward to riding again when I get back from my holiday. My thumb is about as good as it is going to get now although I hope it will get stronger.


Finally, Henrietta is entering her elegant stage...slowly.