Monday, February 20, 2023

Heavenly Anniversary


Yesterday it was four years since I lost my Mum. I feel her presence just as much now as I did then, and she is urging me to enjoy my life and not to take any crap! With the warm sun, the only thing for it was to take the donkeys out for a walk. It was the first time they had volunteered since I started to feed hay at the beginning of the winter and perhaps signals that they don't need so much any more. Beautiful Rose came with us. 



While Marie and I sat on a large fallen tree trunk in the inclosure, we let the donkeys off their lead reins for a little while. 


Earlier we'd come across Nanny and Blue who were asking after Nelly and the others. 



And it was early enough for my neighbour, Mark's, bees to wake up and to begin to search for food. They're living with us temporarily until he finds somewhere better for them.