Monday, October 18, 2010

18th October, 2010 The feet feat




I think Brandee is just about the winner of the widest bottom competition in the picture above. However, this was a huge break through as I was able to pick up and pick out each of her feet something she hasn't had done, other than by the farrier, for over four years. In the meantime, Vanessa is long reining Champ to help him lose some weight so that he can be ridden next year.
Fiona has had a similar breakthrough with Gylfi. Unfortunately she found that he was lame one morning and had to be kept in a restricted area for a while. "The good news out of this is that I had to make sure his feet did not have anything stuck in them so I have now managed to successfully pick out all 4 feet without getting kicked!!!! I have also popped his headcollar on without any fuss. This is all down to your help so thankyou." FC