Sunday, April 8, 2012

8th April, 2012 I keep saying it works....


"We met at the Shipton Riding Club mini lecture evening a couple of weeks ago. I had the issue with the pony on trial who was pulling me around the yard!! I hope you remember me. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how we're getting on. I borrowed a Dually from a friend and, as you advised, began leading with a 'motorbike hand' and the improvement was amazing!! It's funny how something so simple can make such a difference. I worked with him for a couple of days on my own and then got my daughter to start leading him around a secure yard and within another couple of days she was leading him in from the field and even through the trailer (the pulling problem arose often whilst loading), so thank you very much!! We decided to keep him as he's lovely in every other way, a real child's best friend.

One of my favourite things is to meet someone new and learn one small thing that i'll use forever!!" Rachel O.