Thursday, March 7, 2013

7th March, 2013 Future

Just one more working day and then I am away for three weeks and totally incommunicado. House-sitters and horse-sitters are on their marks. It's good to have something to look forward to when I get back, providing I don't get lost or killed, so I have two training events lined up for April and May. The first is our Hands on Horsemanship course at HorseWorld where not only do we have 140 horses to choose from, and therefore the widest range of experience to give people, we now have THREE fully qualified RAs to just 6 students.

For details of that course and how we can tailor make it to your wishes, contact Bronwen. Can't read the ad? PLEASE CLICK ON IT



For clients old and new on the Isle of Wight, I am coming over for the May Bank Holiday weekend, 3rd to 6th May inclusive and will be available to work on a one-to-one basis with no fuel costs. Please contact me for details AFTER 28th March. Again, if you can't read the ad, please CLICK ON IT.