Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8th August, 2012 Running Late


Having gone slightly wrong, I ran two extra miles I hadn't planned for this morning, taking my total to ten and a half miles. This had a knock on effect on the rest of my day but I managed to reach Jenny only 10 minutes late for our ride this afternoon.

On a recent rides Theoden began to co-ordinate his napping with young Rye. I suspect that they tell each each other ghost stories and their confidence ebbs away. I felt it was time to take Theoden out with a forward going, older pony so that we didn't spend time practising our 'no'. We had a lovely ride all around Hale and it certainly did the trick. Theoden happily led the way most of the time and the handbrake was definitely off.


Joey decided to scratch his nose when he was half way off the pavement. Pretty gymnastic eh?

Success.