Wednesday, September 25, 2013

25th September, 2013 Fan Anna

I started off today with Anna who simply needed to be caught and held for the farrier. This is the little mare who used to scream at people and attack them if they went into the field and had to be fed sedative sandwiches in order to be caught. It's been three or four years since I first used No Fear No Force techniques to touch her and catch her for the first time and since then she has just got better and better for me. With eight to ten week gaps between visits she still improves and this morning came up to be caught and just stood next to me. I only wish I had a reason to go more often. Anna arrived with her elderly owners inside her Mummy's tummy and sadly her Mum died about six years ago and she has been alone ever since. She gets regular visits from passing walkers and is checked and fed every day by her owners who live on site.





We were watched closely by the cat and Matt's dog.



and as we left there was a kiss for Julie who had taken the day off work to come out with me.


The two of us then went off to visit Chancer who is doing extremely well in his loan home. He was absolutely indifferent to our visit and just kept his head down eating all the time that we were there. We tried hard not to be offended but of course this is what we really both want to happen. He seems very settled.