Thursday, January 12, 2017

12th January, 2017 Like Magic

Debrah came down from Yorkshire to work with little Magic when we were halter training her. Like Magic, Ginny had had a headcollar imposed on her and had a little grab tag on it to enable Debrah to catch her. As  a result Debrah was having a 'bit of an issue with the headcollar' which she hoped she could resolve by following No Fear, No Force techniques.


She writes:

Ginny was my 50th birthday present from my husband, or rather a sample from her father was! I own a stunning ex- racehorse who is Ginny's mum, Smirfy. She is 9 years old and we have learned how to do dressage together. Her sire is a stunning dressage stallion called Santo Hit who is an Oldenburg war blood.



As a nurse I have the privilege of retiring when I am 55 so my plan is that me, Ginny, and Smirfy will enjoy my retirement together. Both sire and dam have excellent temperaments so with the right foundations and approaches to training I think Ginny will be a 🌟 some day.




This is my 6 month old WB x TB filly, Ginny. She is turned out to be a horse Monday to Friday and at weekends we take time to learn a little more each week. This is the first time we used obstacles and as you can see Ginny was good as gold- and handsomely rewarded with treats and cuddles. Ginny is certainly my tonic at a weekend and thanks to Sarah and her guidance she is a pleasure to be with.