Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Play Misty for Me

 I came across the cattle first at the Reserve today. I had the lovely Agent M for company in her stripey wellies which have sadly sprung a leak.

The ponies were further over, all looking fine and autumnal, matching their environment very well!





Saw one of the roe does again but was sad later to hear a loose dog chasing something - probably a deer - at the lower end of the reserve, Owners usually keep their dogs on leads. 


For the first time I found the car with the microwave oven which must have been here many, many years and will no doubt stay. 


As well as finding a stolen bicycle, we picked up one big bag of rubbish from within the Reserve - some of it vintage...and I picked up two from outside the Reserve.


Having got all of that into my small car, I double-bagged and organised this fly-tip ready for collection so that it doesn't get strewn all over the woods - EDIT: All collected by Hart District Council early the follow morning (love my new contact).



I was delighted to hear that a new Range Manager has been appointed. He has seven reserves to look after so hopefully I can help him to keep one of them spick and span.