Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Three Great Books

I have to confess that my three books haven't sold as well as they perhaps ought to have done and so the price was lowered a little while ago. Whilst the pandemic was the ideal time for writing, it was also a time when nothing much happened, I had given up working with horses, and people were generally not interested in reading. I understand that - it happened to me too; something about the immediacy but permancy of danger made me only one to read Facebook and two line sentences. By the end of the pandemic, no one knew me anymore, especially as I had practically turned into a recluse. 

I hope that people's appetitie for reading has improved a little. If you would like a copy of my book, they are available on: Sarah Weston

As you can imagine, they are truthful recollections of the safari I have taken through a life with horses - they're a friendly, easy read, with a underlying message about the way that we treat our horses, and the way that they can redeem us when life has gone wrong. Someone described them as, 'pony books for adults'. They include the way I found myself involved with more natural horsemanship and the dilemmas that I faced; individual cases where I had to find a new of looking at things; the glorious characters of all the horses that I met including my own New Forest Ponies and their friends. 

I feel that I have another book in me but I can't afford to write it until I have sold more of the other three, and emptied what has literally become a box room.