Wednesday, November 27, 2013

27th November, 2013 Love Triangle


Popped in to see Chancer while I was nearby today. He seems to be very happy in his loan home with Nicky and she seems to be very happy with him. Since I am very happy with both of them that's a lot of happiness. Being in at night is suiting him well and there's a nice big round tummy under that rug.


Before that I had been to work with Anna, catching her for the farrier for her eight week trim. It takes less than a minute these days but I like to go early so that I can just spend some time giving her a fuss and a groom as she doesn't get a lot of human company. Today she allowed me to comb through her tail with my fingers, removing all the burrs, something that would have been unthinkable when I first met her. Sensitive and aggressive, both ends were pretty intimidating.


Back home and time to take Bella and Indy out for another walk. Here is Bella paddling in Janesmoor Pond.