Tuesday, November 5, 2013

5th November, 2013 I Saw A Mouse!

Where?!! Shhh, not under the chair but in my field. Plans for next week's filming with Horse and Country TV are coming along. Today, after days of searching, Tamsin managed to locate Mouse, her New Forest mare and her foal, Lark. Whilst Mouse is friendly, Lark is really wild and her only contact with humans was at the drift where she had her hi-viz collar fitted, was branded, and then released again. For the next few days they will just eat their heads off in my field before Kelly and I work with Lark next Tuesday. I just have to hope that it doesn't rain or the whole thing may well be postponed. 

In the drift pen with Lark hidden behind.
The pigs are dutifully turning up every evening to sleep like sausages in the barn. I have no control over whether they turn up on the day when we are also hoping to pig-proof a pony. 

Pigcam catches a little restlessness at 1 in the morning