Sunday, October 8, 2017

8th October, 2017 Let's go out...


Cows crossing at Fritham this morning...


Peechay questions David about the contents of his bucket which seems to comprise fencing nails...now that's all done shall we go for a walk?


Can I come? Yes, providing you co-operate at the gates...


Who's the new boy? Seems he's getting all the attention now...


...think I might stay here or run away...


Will she ever come?


Here they are!


Let's bugger off and see if she notices...


Eek, I'm on my own...


...who cares, I'm catching up on my Forest diet...


...and I've got this chap for company.


Suppose we'd better come out then...


...and lead the way home.


Another re-jig...


and now I've got a young horse for company. This could be fun.


Pie turned up for a feed and wormer along with his little herd which comprises a couple of geldings, a couple of mares and a foal...


...and beautiful orange girl.


Full up now...