Wednesday, August 2, 2017

2nd August, 2017 Some prefer it Kinky


I have to confess to rarely grooming Théoden's mane, but today it was due for it's annual comb through. Another by now fairly routine day with riding in the morning, a Juma check if I can find them, and then writing all afternoon. I am concerned that this may become a bit turgid and wondered what else I could blog about. I have a friend who could make a fortune from advertising if she were to share all of her labour-saving tips on house cleaning. She house-sits in the most beautiful location in a mansion that has more bedrooms than a small hotel, and it always looks immaculate, like something out of  House and Garden magazine.


While I was working I treated myself to a wonderful house cleaner, preferring to muck out a stable to mucking out our own house, but am slowly developing my own tricks of the trade.


The super-giant-sized Pampered Chef freezer bag clips are brilliant for holding the corner of your super-king-size duvet inside the appropriate corner of your super-king-size duvet cover while you are giving it an energetic shake. Meanwhile, no kitchen or wooden floor should be without a Bona spray mop, Bona wood or Bona stone cleaning fluids which are all re-fillable.