Friday, June 8, 2007

8th June, 2007 Pie-d, Piper





Having held the front page for Kanuthi (pronounced Canooti) yesterday, the others felt I should give you an update on them. Pie turned up at the field with 20 small friends and I promptly whisked him away to have a jolly good bath and a haircut. The poor lad has started to look like a New Age pony so he had two shampoos and a conditioner before being wrapped up in Petra's cooler which went twice round. I also exterminated 100 crab flies that had settled in his nether regions and covered them (the regions) in Neem lotion. Properly wormed and well fed, he went back out on the Forest and was so sparkly at first that they didn't recognize him.





Piper is also a great Neem lotion fan and has been persuaded that humans may have their uses after all. He lets me rub the insides of his ears providing I go with the nap of the hair and don't let the debris drop inside.