Tuesday, June 26, 2012

26th June, 2012 Now who's smiling?

I've just returned from a wonderful ride out on the Forest on Fritham Plain on Theoden. It's the first time that I have felt that there was no training element and it's wonderful to feel his trust grow in me whilst mine grows in him. We had Linda with us on Rye, who is also coming along wonderfully, and both of our two green orange boys seemed happy and relaxed. All the work I have done moving Theoden step by step over and alongside poles and laterally paid off as opening gates from his back was really easy and it also means that we can wend our way through trees when he is just that bit too tall to follow the normal path.  He really listens and seems to appreciate the two way conversation. If they changed the law I think I would marry him.