Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30th June, 2009 Party time

It feels very odd not working with horses for a few days and even odder to have been wearing girl's clothes. David and I went up to Kelly's garden party where most of us looked as if we were unfamiliar with high heels and frocks. It was a great afternoon and Monty was in fine form, taking time off from the Science Trials that he is involved in at Sparsholt. Several Herd members are helping out there but are all sworn to secrecy for the moment - if they tell me, they'll have to kill me. Basically the trials are going to compare stress levels of horses started using Monty's methods and those broken conventionally.

Yesterday I started to pack for our trip. I live by lists so I'm feeling pretty relaxed about it all. However, if someone stole my list I might just panic.