Friday, October 12, 2012

12th October, 2012 Charly is my Darling

Not mine, you understand - I'm old enough to be his mother, but certainly Petra's; she loves him. She is really going well for him and the other three people that ride her. I ask them to leave her mouth alone just as he does and in time he will have taught her to neck rein. He learned it from YouTube! He is being very naughty here riding without a hat but it was just a quick photo opportunity after we had un-tacked after our lovely long ride this afternoon. Theoden is also going beautifully and I think he is enjoying himself at last. Little does he know that he is going sailing tomorrow.


I may be too old for Charly but I still managed an 8 1/2 mile run across country this morning, some of it up very steep hills. It was lovely to bump into Kin and Guilda out for a ride with their three dogs. Guilda looks really well and is proving to be a great riding pony.