Monday, December 2, 2013

2nd December, 2013 Car Wash!



Indy and Bella washed the car for us yesterday as we ate our lunch. It's easy to feel surprised at horse behaviour but the explanation is really very simple - the car is salty. 

Lark and Mouse have now gone home. Their field is close to a busy road so that will be another very useful bit of education for Lark. I shall miss having their cheery faces around. 



"Hi Sarah. Just like to tell you that Lark and Mouse have settled at home and seem very content. Lark came over to me this morning and after having a good sniff of me she allowed me to touch her and scratch her all over. She gave my arm a good scratching back, so I think we're friends now. I also very gently took her head collar off, which she didn't seem to mind at all. Hopefully we've started as we're meant to go on...." TKH