Wednesday, December 9, 2015

9th December, 2015 Tangerine Dreams


Henrietta's first encounter with the headcollar. No need to rush anything as she makes a little progress every time I work with her and I want to keep it that way. Not only does she accept the scarf really easily, she takes her treats very gently, and I think that is an indication of how safe she feels.


I finished this little push forwards just rubbing her with the headcollar...


...before going back to something she finds pretty easy...



and then something she finds really fun. She can't wait to get on the bridge...



Outside Orange Girl was hoping that I might conjure up some food for her...


...whereas Anthony's cow was content with a lovely rub all along her back.


The wild ponies are looking really well at the moment, with grass still coming through, and less of them in foal. This mare is a particularly shiny example...