Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12th May, 2009 Book reviews

Just spent the afternoon reading your book. VERY, VERY good. 10 out of 10. Well written and everything clearly explained. LR.

I love your book, every bit of it. You have done a great job of getting your message across. I have no right to, but I feel so proud of you and so very proud to say that you taught me. My horses would also want to thank you for making me a better horsewoman. DJ

Let credit go to where credit is due!!! I just received my copy of Sarah Weston's long awaited book - No Fear, No Force. It is brilliant! I sat down and read it from cover to cover. I would like to congratulate her on bringing out such a lovely handbook on handling and training the semi feral foal. It is a joy to read, and I shall refer back to my copy often when I am having a bit of a wobble with my youngsters. I could be accused of being a little biased as our gorgeous 3 Musketeers do feature in it, but brushing that aside, it really is worth getting hold of a copy and enjoying the lovely photos and the plain English way that the whole thing is set out. As a novice to the New Forest foal I have found her training methods a godsend. We have 3 boys, now yearlings, all with lovely manners which are a joy to own. This book will also be a marvellous way for those of us not lucky enough to live near her to access her work. learn and practice her methods. Well done Sarah, I look forward to the sequel - both book and foals!!!! ASH on NFED

Congratulations on your superb book what an achievement for you .Loved page 11 with Wellow Leaf. Thank-you so much for featuring him in it . Rob and I have learnt so much from you and now I have a book I can now refer to as well its brilliant. Wellow Leaf had such a good start with you it made it so much easier for us. I'm sure I will be using your book a lot when my other little chap arrives. LA

I'm just loving your book! Although, actually you should have written it 4 years ago and then my life would have been oh so much easier! :) LBP

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for my copy of your book. I started reading it on Friday evening and I didn`t stop until I had finished, at almost 2 am ! It really is excellent. You describe the methods so well and with just the right blend of humour and anecdote to keep the reader`s interest. I could not put it down! It is beautifully produced too. Very "classy" and professional. I hope that Kelly will put it up with the IH front runners( like "Perfect Manners" etc) when she is selling books at Demos and to students on the Five Day and other courses. AE

Absolutely loved the book - so straightforward and sensible. AT