Saturday, May 23, 2009

24th May, 2009 101 books

With 101 books already having gone through the door, I am hopeful that I may have an influence on the lives of a few foals. The Exmoor Pony Centre are happily doing all their training in house but kindly state that it is largely due to the previous support provided by me "and the excellent skills passed on to myself, Linzi and the volunteers". Given that they had 48 ponies to train last Autumn of both sexes and varied ages, that's no mean feat.


"I highly recommend the book. It's easy to read, very detailed which is a great bonus for people new to IH principles. I've really enjoyed reading it Sarah and congratulations I'm sure this book is going to make a huge positive difference for many,many foals and their owners." (Mandal - IHDG)

"....off work yesterday and sat down, read the book from cover to cover and promptly ordered another for my daughter. Marvellous, straightforward, sensible, says it like it is without undue emotion. Can't recommend it highly enough! " (Felicia - IHDG)

"Thank you so much for the beautiful book. I just love it. I was thrilled to find Hobbit and his friends standing under the tree on Woodgreen Common in one of the photos. It is a wonderful book and I am thrilled with it." SB

"Thank you so much for sending us a copy of your wonderful book 'No fear, No Force'. We would be delighted to promote your book at our Open Day in July and we hope that it will be a hugely successful book" Secretary of the Society for the Welfare of Horses and Ponies.

The downside is that the bill has now come from the printers.......