Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th May, 2009 Chapter two: In which Tigga saves the day



Hi Sarah,
How are you doing? Well you know I've always been a big fan of the clicker training... and my 3 show miniatures have all just been fully clipped out, 2 with the use of clicker training. (And with my parents buying me new clippers that are slightly louder than the old ones, although miles better I was slightly worried!)

Firstly Spirit, my homebred 2yr old, an angel as per normal, clipped tied up and done by myself... my biggest problem is convincing him to stop trying to eat the clippers! lol

Secondly Chaos. Homebred 3yr old who last year tried to kill us all when we tried the clippers on her near side and injuried 3 people.... we reverted to the clicker training after this and this year started with the clicker training. So easy 7yr old Hannah helped me to clip her using the clicker training... without fuss.

And lastly Tigga... who last year was clipped with my experienced helper Naomi using the clicker training after attending your demo... this year we started with the clicker training, and I started solo with him just tied up with me using the clicker and the clippers (I only managed to clip 80% of his body like this before my friend turned up to help but its a big start!) and both of us said a big improvement from last year and he was a lot calmer and really trying on the bits he didn't like being done.

JH 5.5.09