Sunday, May 31, 2009

31st May, 2009 More book reviews

"Just a quick one to say that the book is fantastic- just like having you in the room! I love all your phrases (mother, god and instinct, long strap left back, smile in the line... etc), they still repeat in my head whilst I am working!!! I am sure that many people are going to find it really useful- It is always so good to have stuff like this written down. Not only does it mean you can recap and refresh, but it may also reach the eyes of people who have not previously considered these methods or those who have dismissed them without really understanding the logic behind them. Fab- hope you are pleased and that you are selling lots of copies!!!" JM

"I am hoping to start work this week end on my youngster, I have read your book and found it extremely helpful."RC

"...thank you so much for the book. I’ve devoured it. Absolutely brilliant, Sam loved it too and his mum’s on the waiting list for it! We have some land by the Thames which we graze and may in the future be looking at putting semi feral ponies on so I’m sure your book will become another bible to us!"LD

"Great news! The 'hand on the stick' worked wonders, I was in complete control and by his body language he didn't mind a bit. At one point he was even prodding me on the arm to do it more.. Any way I'm stroking him all over with my hands apart from on his face and nose, it took no longer than 10mins. When I walked away to go home he put his head over the stable door and watched me until I drove off around the corner. I just wanted to say your book obviously works brilliantly and you certainly know what you are talking about; £16 is nothing on the feeling I got after that first touch it was incredible!"TD

"And very good it is too- not only just for feral foals, but a lot of sensible advice there for those born in a domestic environment!! Great book, Sarah!!" Heather (Moffat)

"It's excellent, so educational. Is a must read, congratulations and thank you for this."SB, Sweden

"Keep meaning to let you know how great your book is - have been telling everyone so hopefully you will get some more sold. The main feeling I get is that it is so specific and like no other book I have read. Your humour comes through to personalise it and make it a joy to read - but not to belittle the passion you obviously feel for the subject. A real credit to you!" AW