Monday, March 23, 2015

23rd March, 2015 She's At It Again


It's rare for clients to update me every day but my best practicer has been at it again with her two Arabs. Last Friday Guy the farrier was understandably bemused when I asked him to wear his old chaps (that he had given me) while he hot shod my two horses. "I need them freshly smoked," I said, "for a horse that is frightened of the farrier." They were duly collected by Sarah B the next day so that she could use them to train Dina. Here she is er...wearing them.


Jaz went for a walk and made the most of the hazards she met - every one is a training opportunity.


And, as if to prove my point about who's training your horse, her yard owner decided to do this with the tractor while Jaz was tied up. Fortunately it didn't seem to bother her.