Friday, March 27, 2015

27th March, 2015 Glad to See The Back of Us?

Last day of Natasha's work experience today and I think it is fair to say that she is shattered! Fortunately she has got the Easter holidays now before she goes back to college but with Tilly to train and ride back at home, and plenty of studying to do, she is not getting much respite.

Tilly: Jodie on board

Bella (Jodie) and Theoden (Tasha) enjoying trotting.

Jodie has only got a house move, a wedding and a honeymoon to get through before we see her next time although she is going to come and keep Bella and Nettles ticking over if she has time! We've got a new starter coming in, New Forest pony, and potentially a more remedial case, a Norwegian Fjord pony coming in for assessment shortly. I'm looking forward to both of those and getting them going under saddle when Jodie gets back.

To Sarah and Tracey, thank you for having me for the last four weeks. It has been a really good experience and I have enjoyed learning more about your training techniques, and I am sure they will come in useful in the future. Also a big thank you for starting Tilly for me and helping her to experience more things...I'm really looking forward to carrying this on at home with her. I particularly found the bit work useful and interesting." NP