Saturday, April 3, 2010

3rd April, 2010 Whisper who dares....?














"Thank you so much for yesterday, it was such a fabulous day and really helped Esther and I get some focus on where to start. The good news is I was right next to him rubbing his neck and withers within about an hour of walking in with him. I didn't rush the start and gave him a few breaks so considering, he let me in quite quickly. I'm beaming now! Thanks again, you are amazing!" JA
Day 2 after my visit: "Firstly a huge, huge thank you for coming out to see Whisper on Saturday and doing such wonderful work with him. I just thought I'd give you a quick update as to our progress so far. I have worked with him again for a short time this morning and then for a little longer this afternoon. This morning I was able to de-burr his forelock and this afternoon he let me into his shoulder within 5 mins (he offered, I didn't push) and I have head collared him and done some lead work. Amazingly he then offered me his right side and he has let me in enough to rub down his neck (firmly I might add :-)) and he happily let me de-burr his mane on that side too, in fact he was yawning as I did so!! I don't what you think but I'm running out of gold stars to give him!!! " EC