Saturday, July 16, 2016

16th July, 2016 Going Solo

Although I still have my uses, long reining Iona in front of a happy little audience, it seems that in her case I am growing increasingly redundant.



Perhaps soon I'll be able to have a little lie in at home as Sandra rides off towards the distant horizon. She has ridden Iona on her own three times this week.


Today Julie rode Honey. It's been a while since she and I worked with a starter together and it was a great feeling to know that we still have the same trust in each other.




It has been a very muggy day and so the two New Forest girls could have their first proper bath...



.. and then go for a pleasant walk and trot in the shade in the inclosure.



"The ongoing reports for the girls has been fantastic. Their progress is nothing short of phenomenal. You have allowed them to move forwards at their own pace, mentored their natural curiosity and encouraged positive and healthy growth. I’m utterly delighted with what you’ve achieved in such a very short space of time and simply can’t thank you enough." WJ