Saturday, February 6, 2016

6th February, 2016 Agony Aunt

WOULD YOU VALUE MY OPINION? Would you like a quiet word or a heart to heart? For the next week I am going to be stuck at home because of my gammy shoulder and will be next to my phone. If you would like a phone consultation about your horse (or anything!) for up to an hour, please make a donation of £5 or more to the Hampshire Animal Rescue Team through this page: https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/sarah-weston  clearly stating when you would be available and then I will offer you a time to phone. The number will be 01725 512434 I cannot guarantee to 'fix' your problem but we could talk through the options and what I might try if it was my horse. If you decide to make an appointment to see me then I will take £5 off your bill on that day. You can't lose!